Our Free iCloud unlock service (iCloud Removal), is a service where you can unlock any Apple Device just by providing the IMEI number of the device. no Registration required and no payment.
Our standard unlock service is for original device owners who are able to provide the original mobile number associated with the device.
1. IPHONE UNLOCKED SERVICE.
1. The services provided on icloud removal website allow the user to remove the network lock or the iCloud lock from their mobile phone via IMEI number. All our services include customer support via email during office hours.
2. Once you complete the Human Verification and input your IMEI, the unlock solution begins.
3. Once the unlocking process is complete an email will be sent to the email address provided to notify the customer. The email will also provide the exact instructions for completing the unlocking process.
2. LEGALITY OF SERVICE
1. All of the services offered on this website are entirely legal in Europe and North America (see 3.2). If you are ordering from outside of these two continents, please check your local jurisdiction before ordering.
2. For US network locked phones manufactured before January 26th, 2013, you may still legally unlock in accordance with the current provisions of Section 1201 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
It may, however, be unlawful to unlock certain US mobile devices that are manufactured after January 26th, 2013 unless you have permission from your telecommunications service provider. Please find more details at http://infojustice.org/archives/31815.
We or our partners will not be held liable or responsible if you used our service for an unlock code for any US service provider locked cell phone that was manufactured January 26th, 2013 or later. If you do use our services you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws.
• It is assumed that the customer has read the information on this website, and in particular these terms and conditions.
4. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the compatibility of their phone with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
2. If the customer’s intent is to use a UK network after performing an unlock, they should first ensure that the phone they are unlocking has not been reported lost, stolen or abused by entering the IMEI at http://www.checkmend.com/uk.
Lost, stolen and abused phones are barred/blocked in the UK once reported and cannot be used on any network once this occurs.
5. SERVICE DELIVERY TIMES
1. The delivery times are as quoted. in guidelines set by the relative networks. 2. These delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice – this will apply to all unlock providers as well as us – when your unlock is in progress and submitted to the supplier we will immediately notify you of any changes to delivery times and keep you informed right up to the point of unlocking.
6. UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
• Completion of the unlock process is made by email notification to the email address provided, simple instructions to complete the unlock procedure by for example connecting to iTunes is contained in the email.
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
2. Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
3. We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
8. BARRED PHONES (LOST OR STOLEN, BLACKLISTED, CONTRACT ISSUES, BAD ESN)
1. If a phone is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be ‘Blacklisted’ (also known as ‘Blocked’ or ‘Barred’), preventing it from ever being used again in the UK on any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a ‘SIM Locked’ or ‘SP Locked’ phone has been ‘Blacklisted’ from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the ‘unlock’ procedure using our services.
Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and you find out the phone is in fact logged as lost, stolen or abused, We cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ phone work again.
The domain name ‘Fix7.net’, the website at the domain name, and all associated information is owned and operated by Web IT Solutions Team LLC.
1. All 3rd party brands and logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated or part any of the network operators or phone manufacturers detailed on our websites.
2. We and our authorized partners will not be held responsible for any loss of data that may result whilst attempting to unlock your phone using any of our unlocking services.
3. We will not be held responsible for a carrier re-locking an IMEI for any reason.
The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights which are not affected.
ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR RIGHTS UNDER EU CONSUMER LAW INCLUDING THE DISTANCE SELLING DIRECTIVE.